Annie Leibovitz: Portraits 2005-2016
Primary: Annie Leibovitz: Portraits 2005-2016.pdf - 33,831 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Annie Leibovitz: Portraits 2005-2016.pdf - 42,327 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Annie Leibovitz: Portraits 2005-2016.pdf - 48,684 KB/Sec
- Irving Penn: Centennial
- A Photographer's Life: 1990-2005
- Peter Lindbergh: A Different Vision on Fashion Photography (Multilingual Edition)
- David LaChapelle: Lost + Found, Part I (Multilingual Edition)
- Vanity Fair 100 Years: From the Jazz Age to Our Age
- Avedon: Something Personal
- David LaChapelle: Good News, Part II (Multilingual Edition)
- Annie Leibovitz: Photographs, 1970-1990
- Richard Avedon: Photographs 1946–2004
In this new collection from Annie Leibovitz, one of the most influential photographers of our time, iconic portraits sit side by side never-before-published photographs. Afterword by Annie Leibovitz.
Annie Leibovitz: Portraits 2005-2016 is the photographer's follow-up to her two landmark books, Annie Leibovitz: Photographs, 1970-1990 and A Photographer's Life, 1990-2005. In this new collection, Leibovitz has captured the most influential and compelling figures of the last decade in the style that has made her one of the most beloved talents of our time. Each of the photographs documents contemporary culture with an artist's eye, wit, and an uncanny ability to personalize even the most recognizable and distinguished figures.