Book Title: Zak George's Dog Training Revolution: The Complete Guide to Raising the Perfect Pet with Love
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
Release Date: 2016-06-07
Author: Zak George
A revolutionary way to raise and train your dog.
- Training the Best Dog Ever: A 5-Week Program Using the Power of Positive Reinforcement
- 101 Dog Tricks: Step by Step Activities to Engage, Challenge, and Bond with Your Dog
- [2017 NEW UPGRADE version] Dog Training Clicker with Wrist Strap - Pet Training Clicker Set by Ecocity (4 color new)
- Puppy Training for Kids: Teaching Children the Responsibilities and Joys of Puppy Care, Training, and Companionship
- How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through Puppyhood and Beyond
- Puppy Training 101: The Essential Guide to Raising a Puppy With Love. Train Your Puppy and Raise the Perfect Dog Through Potty Training, Housebreaking, Crate Training and Dog Obedience.
- Wellness Soft Puppy Bites Natural Grain Free Puppy Training Treats, Lamb & Salmon, 3-Ounce Bag
- The Art of Raising a Puppy (Revised Edition)
- Decoding Your Dog: Explaining Common Dog Behaviors and How to Prevent or Change Unwanted Ones
- KONG Puppy Kong Toy, Small, Assorted Pink/Blue
Zak George is a new type of dog trainer. A dynamic YouTube star and Animal Planet personality with a fresh approach, Zak helps you tailor training to your dog’s unique traits and energy level—leading to quicker results and a much happier pet.
For the first time, Zak has distilled the information from his hundreds of videos and experience with thousands of dogs into this comprehensive guide that includes:
• Choosing the right pup for you
• Housetraining and basic training
• Handling biting, leash pulling, jumping up, barking, aggression, chewing, and other behavioral issues
• Health care essentials like finding a vet and selecting the right food
• Cool tricks, traveling tips, and activities to enjoy with your dog
• Topics with corresponding videos on Zak’s YouTube channel so you can see his advice in action
Packed with everything you need to know to raise and care for your dog, this book will help you communicate and bond with one another in a way that makes training easier, more rewarding, and—most of all—fun!