Book Title: The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer: Checklists, Worksheets, and Essential Tools to Plan the Perfect Wedding on a Small Budget
Publisher: Temescal Press
Release Date: 2018-02-06
Author: Jessica Bishop
- The Wedding Planner Checklist (A Portable Guide to Organizing your Dream Wedding)
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer [binder edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Calendars, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- The Broke-Ass Bride's Wedding Guide: Hundreds of Tips and Tricks for Hitting Your Budget
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner [Revised Edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Timelines, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- A Practical Wedding Planner: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating the Wedding You Want with the Budget You've Got (without Losing Your Mind in the Process)
- The Knot Complete Guide to Weddings: The Ultimate Source of Ideas, Advice, and Relief for the Bride and Groom and Those Who Love Them
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook: More Than 1,000 Cakes, Centerpieces, Bouquets, Dresses, Decorations, and Ideas for the Perfect Day
- The Groom's Instruction Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Most Bewildering Ceremony Known to Man (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
- The Bride's Instruction Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Biggest Day of Your Life (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
- The Knot Little Books of Big Wedding Ideas: Cakes; Bouquets & Centerpieces; Vows & Toasts; and Details
For the cost-conscious modern couple and fans of The Budget Savvy Bride comes The Budget Savvy Wedding Planner and Organizer―a wedding planner to help you stop splurging and start saving on your big day.
Making sure your wedding goes without a hitch is overwhelming―especially with the added pressure of staying on budget. Whether you have $10,000 or $1,000, wedding planner and author behind The Budget Savvy Bride, Jessica Bishop, helps you set a realistic budget with the organizational tools and insider tips in this wedding planner. Vowing to help you get organized and stay sane, this wedding planner helps you say “I do” on a budget that is right for you.
A practical wedding planner, The Budget Savvy Wedding Planner and Organizer contains:
- Planning Tools including checklists, worksheets, calendars, and other interactive tools
- Insider Tips and need-to-know advice about how to navigate wedding industry traps from an experienced wedding planner
- Real Budgets from real couples, plus cost breakdowns for every part of your ceremony
From the ceremony to the reception, The Budget Savvy Wedding Planner and Organizer is the only wedding planner you’ll need to have the wedding of your dreams on a reasonable budget.